We think that the following reforms are necessary in order to create a society where people LIVE TOGETHER, freed from the greed for money, and where they are able to appreciate one another and the nature they live in:
- the economy is again being put in the service of the human being and nature, with an accountancy that anchors the protection of human being and nature;
- the domains of common interest are being kept out of control of the free market; education, ( health) care, mobility, culture, taxation, communication, energy, agriculture, and justice are the domains in which the pursuit of profit cannot longer be pursued;
- (health) care, interdependence, introspection, contemplation, humor, love, and justice are all values having priority over material progress;
- awareness is being created for the limits to material and virtual growth;
- the government in its redistributive function is being held responsible and accountable for a fair distribution of wealth as well as for the enforcement of the fundamental human rights;
- the emancipation of humanity is being promoted and fostered by rethinking and redefining terms as “Work”, “Productivity”, and “Progress”.