We think that the following reforms are necessary in order to create a society where people LIVE TOGETHER, freed from the greed for money, and where they are able to appreciate one another and the nature they live in:
- the economy is again being put in the service of the human being and nature, with an accountancy that anchors the protection of human being and nature;
- the domains of common interest are being kept out of control of the free market; education, ( health) care, mobility, culture, taxation, communication, energy, agriculture, and justice are the domains in which the pursuit of profit cannot longer be pursued;
- (health) care, interdependence, introspection, contemplation, humor, love, and justice are all values having priority over material progress;
- awareness is being created for the limits to material and virtual growth;
- the government in its redistributive function is being held responsible and accountable for a fair distribution of wealth as well as for the enforcement of the fundamental human rights;
- the emancipation of humanity is being promoted and fostered by rethinking and redefining terms as “Work”, “Productivity”, and “Progress”.
Do you endorse these guidelines and do you wish to sign the Declaration?
If so, thanks for sending an email to email@example.com
Signatories are only expected to declare that they are in favor of a society organized according to these guidelines.